Author: Christy Tucker
Go to Source
Branching scenarios are great, but when are they worth the time and effort required to create them?
This is a recording of a presentation I gave to the Online Network of Independent Learning Professionals on March 21, 2019. I reorganized the structure and added some slides for my presentation at the Learning Solutions Conference on March 27, 2019, but the content is essentially the same.
Read more about this topic in these related posts.
- When to Use Branching Scenarios
- When Should You Avoid Branching Scenarios
- 8 Kinds of Training Where Scenario-Based Learning Works
- Combining Branching Scenarios with Other Approaches
- A Range of Options for Scenarios and Storytelling
- Mini-Scenarios for Assessment
Read all of my posts about Storytelling and Scenarios.
The post Choosing Branching Scenarios When They Matter Most appeared first on Experiencing eLearning.