Author: Scott Jaschik
Go to Source
- Ball State University: Indiana governor Eric Holcomb.
- Borough of Manhattan Community College: Margaret Chin, a New York City Council member; and Bill Fisse, managing director in Citi’s Institutional Clients Group.
- Delaware Valley University: Salome Thomas-EL, head of Thomas Edison Charter School in Wilmington.
- Marist College: Vanessa Friedman, fashion director and chief fashion critic for The New York Times; and Henry Helgeson, founder of Cayan, a payment technology company.
- New York University: Elizabeth Alexander, the poet and president of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Old Dominion University: U.S. senator Tim Kaine; and others.
- Syracuse University: Mary C. Daly, president and CEO of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank.
- University of Arizona: Mae C. Jemison, an astronaut who was the first woman of color in space.
- Virginia Wesleyan University: U.S. representative Elaine Luria.
- West Liberty State University: U.S. representative David B. McKinley.
- Wheaton College, in Illinois: Andrew and Norine Brunson, the missionaries.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box:
Colleges announce commencement speakers