[ijet, journal] Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning Vol. 15 / No. 3 #ijet #research
Go to Source
Issue 15(3) of our journal on emerging technologies for learning got published. Enjoy the readings as usual for free :-).
Table of Contents:
- Pedagogical Approaches in the Knowledge Society: The Flipped Classroom Method for the Development of Creativity and Dialogical Learning
- Features of a Good Story for Non-Technical Adults to Learn Emerging Technologies
- Forming the Basic Mathematical Knowledge among Technical Students
- Impact of Agricultural Education on Students’ Career Choice: A Survey
- A Case Study of Using Edmodo to Enhance Computer Science Learning for Engineering Students
- M-WebQuest Development: Reading Comprehension of Senior High School Students in Indonesia
- Restructuring Educational Institutions for Growth in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR): A Systematic Review
- Peer Learning, Self-Regulated Learning and Academic Achievement in Blended Learning Courses: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach
- Does Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge Impact on the Use of ICT In Pedagogy?
- Guideline to Develop an Instructional Design Model Using Video Conference in Open Learning
- Enhancing Students’ Higher-Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Through an Inductive Reasoning Strategy Using Geogebra
- Computer-Mediated Communication Portal Implementation Framework: A Higher Education Institutional Perspective
- Mobile Game-Based Language Assessment
- The Design of a Learning Process for Promoting Teamwork using Project-Based Learning and the Concept of Agile Software Development
- A Probe into Spoken English Recognition in English Education Based on Computer-Aided Comprehensive Analysis
- Virtual Mathematics Kits (VMK): Connecting Digital Media to Mathematical Literacy
- Experiment of the Prototype of Online Learning Resources on Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) to Develop Life Skills in Using Technology Media for Hearing Impaired Students
- Impact of WhatsApp Interaction on Improving L2 Speaking Skills
Nevertheless, if you are interested to become a reviewer for the journal, please just contact me :-).