Further your career, broaden your knowledge, or just take a course for fun.
The University of North Dakota offers a wide variety of non-academic courses for personal
and professional development. And the best part? All courses are available online
so you never have to travel or go to class at a set time!
- Dietary Managers
- Death Investigation Training
- Medical Simulator Technician Training
- Real Estate
- School Nutrition
- Professional Development for Educators
- Hospitality Foodservice
- Personal & Professional Courses (not for college credit)
- Reading Efficiency & Comprehension