Video by EduDeck – The Learning App – Samacheer Kalvi via YouTube
Water Book Back Questions & Answers, Exercises, Solutions, Tests, Quizzes, Videos and Podcasts for Class 6 | Unit 2 | Term 3 | Science | Samacheer Kalvi – English Medium
6th Standard Samacheer Kalvi English Medium New Book Back Questions & Answers: https://www.thelearning.app/samacheer-kalvi-english-medium/class-6/science/water-2/exercises
Tests & Quizzes: https://www.thelearning.app/samacheer-kalvi-english-medium/class-6/science/water-2/tests
Flash Cards: https://www.thelearning.app/samacheer-kalvi-english-medium/class-6/science/water-2/flashcards
Visit https://www.thelearning.app by EduDeck. Learn, Practice & Evaluate From Anywhere.
00:16 Choose the correct answer
04:30 Fill in the blanks
05:29 True or false
08:03 Match the following
Questions answered in this video –
1. Around 97% of water available on earth is water.
2. Which of the following is not a part of water cycle?
3. Which of the following processes add water vapour to the atmosphere? i. Transpiration ii. Precipitation iii. Condensation iv. Evaporation
4. About 30% of the fresh water is found in?
5. Using R.O. plant at home eliminates lot of non-potable water. The best way to effectively use the expelled water of R.O. plant is .
6. Only_____ percent of natural water is available for human consumption.
7. The process of changing water into its vapour is called_____ .
8. _____is built on rivers to regulate water flow and distribute water.
9. Water levels in rivers increase greatly during_____ .
10. Water cycle is also called as_____ .
11. Water present in rivers, lakes and ponds is unfit t for use by human beings.
12. Seas are formed when the water table meets the land surface.
13. The evaporation of water takes place only in sunlight.
14. Condensation results in the formation of dew on grass.
15. Sea water can be used for irrigation as such.
17. Surface water
18. Sun light
20. Frozen water
21. Population explosion : Water scarcity :: Recycle :_____
22. Ground water :_____ :: Surface water : lakes