Create Free Emoji for E-Learning
Go to Source
Most e-learning courses have some sort of positive and negative feedback. And often we use symbols like a check or X mark to indicate good or bad.
Why not use emojis?
Create Free Emojis
Here’s a site where you can create free custom emojis. The site is easy to use and you can create all sorts of fun emojis to provide feedback in your courses.
Here’s quick tutorial that shows how to use the free emoji site. And here are a couple of silly examples where I use the free emojis as a way to offer hints on a slide and as a way to provide right and wrong feedback.
Of course the example above is silly, but you could find more creative and appropriate ways to use these free assets in your e-learning content, especially if working with a younger audience. Since the image files you get are the same dimensions, they’re perfect for buttons with various states.
If you did create some free emojis, how would you use them in your courses?
Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider’s Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro
Upcoming E-Learning Events
- March 26-28 (Orlando). Learning Solutions Conference.
- April 10 (Madrid): E-Learning Bootcamp. Details coming soon.
- April 12 (Milan): Digital Learning Tour. My workshop will be in English. You can sign up for just my session if you don’t want the entire package.
- May 19-22 (Washington DC): ATD International Conference & Expo.
- June 3 & 4 (Toronto). Articulate Roadshow. Sign up for one day or two. Register today. Early bird ends April 30.
- June 6 (Halifax). Articulate Roadshow. Register today. Early bird ends April 30.
- We’re currently working on additional locations and dates for 2019.
Free E-Learning Resources
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out